Click here : Car DVR Camera
Please review the following terms and policy carefully as they are the terms of sale that govern your purchases at CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM (hereinafter known as CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ). They set out your rights and obligations with respect to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions. Your placement of an order at CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM constitutes your agreement that these policies apply to the order, so be certain you understand them before you place your order.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
1. Application and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions.
1.1 For purposes of this Agreement, a “User” is any person who accesses the Site for whatever purpose, regardless of whether said User has registered on the Site as a registered User or whether said User is a paying customer for a specific service provided by CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM or any of its affiliates. A User includes the person using this Site and any legal entity which may be represented by such person under actual or apparent authority.
1.2 By accessing or using the Site, you hereby agree to accept the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement as a User. You shall be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to your access or use of this Site and any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to this Site. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use this Site.
1.3 CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended and restated Agreement on the Site. The amended and restated Agreement shall be effective immediately upon posting. Posting by CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM of the amended and restated Agreement and your continued use of the Site shall be deemed to be acceptance of the amended terms. This Agreement may not otherwise be modified, except in writing by an authorized officer of CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM .
1.4 When you visit CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM or send customer requests(Customer Service ExpressTickets) to CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM , you are communicating with CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM electronically. You consent to receive communications from CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM electronically. CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site.
2. Users Generally.
2.1 Users may use this Site solely for their own personal or internal purposes. Each User agrees that it shall not copy, reproduce or download any information, text, images, video clips, directories, files, databases or listings available on or through the Site (the “CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM Content”) for the purpose of re-selling or re-distributing the CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM Content, mass mailing (via emails, wireless text messages, physical mail or otherwise), operating a business that competes with CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM , or otherwise commercially exploiting the CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM Content. Systematic retrieval of CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM Content from this Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM is prohibited. In addition, use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited.
2.2 Some of the CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM Content displayed on this Site is provided or posted by third parties (“Third Party Content”). CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM is not the author of Third-Party Content, whether contributed by anonymous users or registered users. Any Third Party Content is the sole responsibility of the party who provided the content. CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness or truthfulness of any Third Party Content, and shall not be liable to any User in connection with such User’s reliance of such Third Party Content. In addition, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM is not responsible for the conduct of any User’s activities on the Site, and shall not be liable to any person in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of such User’s conduct.
2.3 CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM may allow Users access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise) to such Third Party’s web site. You are cautioned to read such sites’ terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of your use of such sites. User acknowledges that CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM has no control over such third party’s web site, does not monitor such sites, and CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such web site, or any content, products or services made available on such a website.
2.4 CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Site and its features with respect to different Users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice. Each User acknowledges that inability to use the Site wholly or partially for whatever reason may have adverse effects on its business. Each User hereby agrees that in no event shall CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM be liable to the User or any third parties for any inability to use the Site (whether due to disruption, limited access, changes to or termination of any features on the Site or otherwise), any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to any communications or transmission, or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the Site or any of its features.
2.5 No User shall undertake any scheme to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks used by CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM and/or any other User and no User shall attempt to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
2.7 As a condition of your access to and use of CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM , you agree that you will not use the CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM service to infringe the intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights of others in any way. CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM and/or its affiliates will in appropriate circumstances terminate the accounts of Users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, or other legitimate rights of others. In addition, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM and/or its affiliates reserves the right to terminate the account of a user upon any single infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with use of the CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM service, or if CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM believes that User’s conduct is harmful to the interests of CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM , its affiliates, or other users, or for any other reason in CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ‘s sole discretion, with or without cause.
3. Registered Users
3.1 Each User who has completed and submitted a registration form either online on the Site or offline by giving its information (such as name, address, telephone and fax number, email address, details of its business, etc.) to CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM or another CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM group company providing the relevant specific services is a registered user of the Site (a “Registered User”). An account (“Account”) will be established for each Registered User and each Registered User will be assigned a user alias (“User ID”) and password (“Password”) for log-in access to its own Account.
3.2 If the Registered User is a business entity, you represent that (a) you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement; (b) the address you use when registering is the principal place of business of such business entity; and (c) all other information submitted to CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM and its affiliates during the registration process is true, accurate, current and complete. For purposes of this provision, a branch or representative office will not be considered a separate entity and its principal place of business will be deemed to be that of its head office.
3.3 By becoming a Registered User, you consent to the inclusion of your personal data in our Buyer Database. CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM may send emails to you or contact you otherwise through your personal data whatever information CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM would like to convey to you.
3.4 CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM or its affiliates may suspend or terminate a Registered User’s Account at any time by giving no less than 24-hour notice to the Registered User; provided, however, that notice is not required for such termination if (a) in CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ‘s determination, there is any breach of the provisions of this Agreement by the Registered User; or (b) CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM has reasonable grounds to suspect that any information provided by a Registered User is untrue, inaccurate or is not current or complete, or (c) CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM believes that the Registered User’s actions may cause financial loss or legal liability to such Registered User.
3.5 A Registered User may not sell, attempt to sell, offer to sell, give, assign or otherwise transfer an Account, User ID or Password to a third party without the prior written consent of CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM . CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM may suspend or terminate the Account of a Registered User or the transferee of a Registered User in the event of a sale, offer to sell, gift, assignment or transfer in violation of this Section.
3.6 Notwithstanding Section 3.1 above, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM may refuse registration and deny the issuance of an Account and associated User ID and Password to any User for whatever reason.
4. Relationship among Buyers, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM and Suppliers
4.1 CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM is an online agent for all Buyers, collecting purchase orders from the Buyers, to reinforce its price negotiation advantage against the Suppliers. It acts on behalf of the Buyers to purchase the products designated by the Buyers. Through the Site, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM provides an electronic web-based platform for displaying the products information and other common terms and conditions of the transactions provided by the Suppliers. Any Sellers who are interested in listing their products on Site are encouraged to contact our promotion agent according to the following contact: email@example.com
4.2 Despite the provision of the platform through the Site, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM does not represent the Supplier in specific transactions via the Site. No sales agency relationship is created between any Supplier and CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM , our affiliates, directors, officers or employees by virtue of CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ‘s display of any of products supplied by the sellers. The sales contract is entered in to between the Buyer and the Supplier.
4.3 Users are hereby made aware that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretences. CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM has very strict systems in selecting reliable suppliers. CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM cannot control and is not liable to or responsible for the availability of the products or services offered for sale displayed on the Site. Therefore CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM will not and cannot warrant to the Buyers that the purchase orders placed through the Site will be eventually fulfilled and there are situations that the Suppliers may have ceased to provide such products or provide such products at a different price in which situations the payment paid by the Buyer to our Paypal Account will be returned to the Buyers or will be adjusted in such manner acceptable to the Buyers.
4.4 The risks of purchase transactions when using the Site to conduct transactions shall include mis-representation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, delay or default in delivery, cost mis-calculations and transportation accidents. All of the foregoing risks are hereafter referred to as “Transaction Risks.” In such case CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM shall be liable or responsible for any damages, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks provided always that such User shall entrust CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM the full power of attorney to seek indemnification from the relevant Suppliers instead .
4.5 Users are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site, including, without limitation, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage. In case the terms and conditions of the Transactions have been changed and such change is notified to CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM by some specific Suppliers, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM will post such amended terms of conditions on the Site. The mere obligation of CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM is to display such terms and conditions of the transactions subject to amendment by the Suppliers from time to time. There may be situations that the Buyers have placed orders while the terms and conditions of the transactions are changed. CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM will, as instructed by the seller, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
4.6 Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on the Site represents the price suggested by the supplier. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. With respect to items sold on the Site, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in the catalog may be mispriced. If an item’s correct price is higher than the stated price, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM will, as instructed by the seller, cancel your order, notify you of such cancellation and make necessary compensation to you after friendly consultation with you.
4.7 In the event that any User has a dispute with any party to a transaction, such User agrees to release and indemnify CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM (and our agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees) from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such transaction.
5. Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Protection Policy
5.1 CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our users to do the same. Unauthorized use of another party’s materials and trademarks are dealt with severely on our website.
5.2 CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM will request each seller to ensure that listing of counterfeits, non-licensed replicas, or unauthorized products such as counterfeit designer garment, watches, handbags, sunglasses or other accessories is strictly prohibited on CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM , and no products can be displayed on CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM without the explicit permission from the intellectual property right holder. Branded products are permitted to be displayed on CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM if a certificate of authorization has been issued by the brand owner.
5.3 Repeat violations of our IPR policy may result in a range of actions, including Removal of listing(s). The following actions are used as a deterrent against infringement of IPR:
- Voluntary review and removal of listings that appear to offer counterfeit, non-licensed replicas or unauthorized items
- Prompt removal of listing(s) when an intellectual property infringement claim is filed by the trademark holder against any seller who are the suppliers of such listed products;
- Written notification with appropriate reason(s) given to sellers who have their product(s) removed on CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM for suspicion of infringing the IPR of others
- Written notification to sellers whose products are claimed to infringe on other’s IPR. Parties involved will have equal opportunities to respond to such charges.
- Termination, when appropriate, of the listings of the sellers who are repeat offenders
With millions of Users trading on DealExtrem.com each day, we expect each and every seller to behave responsibly.
We request those who assert claims of infringement to stand behind their claims. By submitting a report of alleged infringement to CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM , you agree to indemnify CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM against claims or damages arising from the removal of the listing.
We request those who assert claims of infringement to stand behind their claims. By submitting a report of alleged infringement to CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM , you agree to indemnify CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM against claims or damages arising from the removal of the listing.
5.4 How to report an alleged IPR infringement to CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM :
- If you have a good faith belief that a listing on the Site infringes your copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights, you may complete CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ‘s Notice of Claimed IPR Infringement Form and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) it to CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM . The completed Notice should specifically identify the seller and each and every link which is claimed to be infringing your rights (specific URL). The complainant must upload the following materials as attachment for qualification verification:
- rights proofAccording to the rights asserted, please provide rights proof, such as patent registration certificate, trademark registration certificate and copyright registration certificate, etc. (note: registration certificate of the intellectual property rights should be provided; application advice / acknowledgement is insufficient rights proof)
- identification proofIndividual: ID card, passport and other identification proof documents
Enterprise: business license and other industrial and commercial registration documents
- rights-holder authorization proofIf the complainant is not the rights-holder, he must produce authorization or agency certificate duly signed or sealed by the rights-holder.
- Upon receipt of the aforesaid Notice and other information, we will promptly evaluate your complaint, and in cases where it is appropriate, we will expeditiously take down the listing referred to in your claim.
- We will notify the seller in writing of the removal of the claimed infringing product listing and provide the seller with your contact information so that the seller may contact you directly and with an opportunity to respond.
- If the seller objects to the removal of the alleged infringing product listing, the seller may submit to us an appropriate counter-notice to dispute the claim. Upon receipt of such counter-notice, we may resume the seller’s listing unless we receive notice from you that an action has been filed against the member in a court of competent jurisdiction for infringement of your intellectual property rights.
6. Limitation of Liability
6.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, the features and services on the site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded.
6.2 TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANTY THAT THE MANUFACTURE, IMPORTATION, EXPORT, DISTRIBUTION, OFFER, DISPLAY, PURCHASE, SALE AND/OR USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITE DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS; AND CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITE.
6.3 Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is done at each User’s sole discretion and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any User from CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM or through or from the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
6.4 Under no circumstances shall CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM be held liable for an delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
6.5 Each User hereby agrees to indemnify and save CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM , its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from such User’s use of the Site (including but not limited to the display of such User’s information on the Site) or from its breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM , its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from User’s breach of any representations and warranties made by User to CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM . Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM , its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the Site. Each User hereby further agrees that CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM is not responsible and shall have no liability to it, for any material posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with each User. CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM in asserting any available defenses.
6.6 CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
- the use or the inability to use the Site;
- any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User or a third-party service provider through the Site;
- violation of Third Party Rights or claims or demands that Users’ manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights; or claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants;
- unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any User;
- statements or conduct of any User of the Site; or
- any matters relating to Premium Services however arising, including negligence.
6.7 Notwithstanding any of the foregoing provisions, the aggregate liability of CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM , its employees, agents, affiliates, representatives or anyone acting on its behalf with respect to each Use for all claims arising from the use of the Site or the CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM service shall be limited to the greater of (a) the amount of fees the User pays to CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM or its affiliates in the 12 months period prior to the action giving rise to liability and (b) HK$100. The preceding sentence shall not preclude the requirement by the User to prove actual damages. All claims arising from the use of the Site or the CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM service must be filed within one (1) year from the date the cause of action arose.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
7.1 CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the Site and the CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM Content. The Site and CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM Content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Site and CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM Content shall remain with CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM , its affiliates or licensors of the CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM Content, as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM are hereby reserved.
7.2 “CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM “, “CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ” and related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM , in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
8.2 If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
8.3 Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
8.4 CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ‘s failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by a User under this Agreement will not waive that right nor waives CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ‘s right to act with respect with subsequent or similar breaches.
8.5 CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM shall have the right to assign this Agreement (including all of its rights, titles, benefits, interests, and obligations and duties in this Agreement). The User may not assign, in whole or part, this Agreement to any person or entity.
8.6 This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”) without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The parties to this Agreement hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
8.7 If there is any conflict between the English version and another language version of this Agreement, the English language version shall prevail.
However – In some countries in the world you have to pay taxes on imported goods. Sometimes goods under a certain value, or in certain categories, do not incur taxes.
The rules are different in every country.
In any one country the rules are often applied differently in different places, and sometimes rather randomly.
CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM is based in China. We are a Chinese company. Therefore anything you buy from us is going to be imported as far as your country’s customs are concerned.
Unfortunately there is no way for us to know the rules, regulations, customs, traditions, practices, loopholes, schemes, systems, paperwork, codes, laws, or rulings of any country.
As such we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country.
As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order.
If you have to pay import taxes and/or additional duties and sales taxes (e.g. VAT in the UK) then you would have to pay that to the courier upon receipt of the package(s) from China. Unfortunately we can’t calculate this for you and there is no way to pre-pay it. If you are drop-shipping or sending a gift item to someone else please make sure they are aware of the possibility of having to pay taxes when receiving the goods.
If you order goods from us and feel that you’ve been unexpectedly ‘stung’ with taxes at your end, please don’t blame us.
Please find out as much as you can about your import taxes in your own country before completing your order.
If you find out information about the import tax situation in your country, and you believe there are ways for you to minimize the taxes you have to pay (or eliminate the taxes altogether), we are more than happy to follow your instructions regarding labeling, packing, declarations, invoices, etc. Just tell us what you need and we will let you know what we can do to help.
How much tax do I need to pay?
Please note that all import taxes / duties are the buyer’s responsibility. CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM doesn’t charge taxes from you.
CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM will accept no responsibility for customs costs incurred.
Many countries do not charge import duties on private items, samples, and goods below a certain stated value.
However, you may find that you have to pay taxes when goods you’ve ordered from us arrive in your country.
Obviously you will want this to be as low as possible, but CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM CANNOT give you advice or information about tax rates and customs charges in your country.
You must ensure you find out about regulations in your own country before ordering from CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM. In most countries the actual origin of the goods (China) is not important: only the declared value of the goods and declared contents is relevant.
Let us know if you have any special packing or labeling instructions when placing your order.
Why I was asked for “CPF” number? (Brazil Customers)
Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their “CNPJ” number, and individuals are supposed to state their “CPF” number on invoices.
So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct “CNPJ” or “CPF” number, so the package can go through customs smoothly
Can you declare $ X for my order to avoid import taxes?
Question: “I am in [COUNTRY]. If the order is declared over USD [TAX THRESHOLD] then I will be painfully taxed. Can you help me by declaring the goods at [VERY LOW VALUE]?”
First, we will do our best to help you with import regulations.
If you have special instructions for the waybill and invoice declaration on your orders, you need to tell us these instructions every time you order, using the online checkout comments box. One such example is instructing us to declare the value below a certain value
Can we always declare low? Like, under $30?
The answer is NO, NOT ALWAYS… because your order value may be much higher than this and declaring that low value would not be feasible.
Provided the value of your order / type/ quantity of the items is suitable for a declaration under $50, we will do our best to help you with this.
If you need advice about whether a particular declared value is deemed possible, before you pay, you can check out an order and submit a ticket with your order number. We will then look at the contents of your order and your country and assess what declared value is sen
Return PolicyRevisions 2010-07-15 Version 1.2, Effective date: 2010-07-17 CST
Revisions 2010-06-01 Version 1.1, Effective date: 2010-06-03 CST
Revisions 2010-04-30 Version 1.0, Effective date: 2010-05-12 CST
Please review these policies carefully as they are the terms of sale that govern your purchases at CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM (hereinafter known as CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ). They set out your rights and obligations with respect to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions. Your placement of an order at CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM constitutes your agreement that these policies apply to the order, so be certain you understand them before you place your order.
Return DOA (Dead on Arrival) Item
Any products , regardless of the guarantee offered, dead on arrival (incorrect usage excluded) within 5 days after delivery or 30 days after shipment if the delivery date is not traceable (The order shipment date and order notification are provided to you by email). [*]
In this case, please kindly provide us with proofs as below:
- The photos of original CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM package with front and back sides
- The photos or video of the defective item(s)
- The photos, video or screenshot showing the mal-function of the defective item(s)
In a DOA Situation: a reimbursement for return shipping fees is available, provided that:
- Return the item(s) by ordinary mail (the cheapest way) with tracking number to the nearest Product Drop Off Box (see details below); If the mail service with tracking number costs more, you may choose the one without tracking, please be sure to keep the shipping receipt with you after return. We will process for you upon receiving the screen shot of your receipt.
- The return shipping fee is less than 60% of the defective item(s) value, and also less than $40 (USD), we will cover the actual postage (according to the receipt you provided). If the return shipping fee exceeds the limit above, please contact our CS staff to further confirm it.
Return Defective Item
We will try our best to make sure the products shipped to our customers are in the best condition. If your product (only for items without Special Warranty terms in the product description and physical damage or incorrect use excluded) turns out to be defective.
Within 90 days (from the date of shipment) [**]
Policy: Upon being returned, the defective item will be refunded or replaced for free. Return shipping fee reimbursement is 35% of the item’s price up to a maximum of $40.
Detail: The products get damaged (physical damages and damages caused by incorrect usage excluded) within 90 days after shipments (The order shipment date and order notification are provided to you by email). Customer may mail the products back to us. Full refund or replacement plus shipping cost reimbursement will be issued to you upon receipt of shipping proof (available tracking number or a screen shot of shipping receipt).
Note for return:
Return the item(s) by ordinary mail (the cheapest way) with tracking number to the nearest Product Drop Off Box (see details below); If the mail service with tracking number costs more, you may choose the one without tracking, please be sure to keep the shipping receipt with you after return. We will process for you upon receiving the screen shot of your receipt.
We do our best to serve our each customer the best that we can.
We will refund you for items returned within 7 days of you receiving them, for any reason. A full refund will be given if items are returned in their original condition.
Merchandise which is damaged or missing components is not refundable.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping with proper packaging.
On receiving items, we will refund you immediately.
- After 90 days and within 150 days from shipment
Policy: Upon being returned, the defective item will only be replaced. Return shipping fee will be sole responsibility of customer.
Detail: If the product turns out to be defective after 90 days and within 150 days from shipment, Customer may mail the products back to us. We will still try to exchange your defective products for a brand new one where possible. Please notice that the return shipping costs will be on your sole responsibility, we will pay all the necessary shipping fees for the replaced products that we ship to you.
- After 150 days from shipment
Policy: Upon being returned, the defective item will be forwarded to the factory for repair. The shipping cost both ways will be covered by customer.
Detail: Should the item become defective after 150 days from shipment, customers will still be allowed to send the unit back to us. We will help forwarding the item to the manufacturer for repair or replacement until the product arrives at our warehouse, the shipping cost both ways have to be covered by customers. Any cost incurred during the process will be at customer’s expense as well.
After returning the defective product, please kindly provide us with proofs as below:
- Photos of the front and back of the packaging envelope or box
- Partial shipment slips (if applicable)
- Photo, video, screenshot, or description of the defective item
- Photo, video, screenshot, or description of the defect or defective area
All customers should contact us by Customer Service Express before returning any item(s)/product(s).
Return Incorrect Item Received
If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact us via our Customer Service Express and provide us the picture proof of the error.
If return is necessary, replacement plus shipping cost reimbursement will be issued to you on receipt of return proof. Please be sure that the incorrect item you returned is in the original package and the merchandise is in the same condition.
For the incorrect item, if you are able to find a use of it and prefer to keep it, you may suggest us and we will offer you a certain discount for buying it.
After receiving the incorrect product, please kindly provide us with proofs as below:
- The photos or video of the incorrect item(s)
- The photos, video or screen shot showing the mal-function of the defective item(s)
Return Unsatisfied Products
If you are not happy for any reason with your purchase, then just return it within 10 days of receipt for a full refund or an exchange. If the return is not a result of our error, customers will be required to cover shipping cost both ways. And please make sure the items you send back to us is in the original packaging, and the merchandise is in the same condition.
Return Policy For Bra And underwear Items
As for personal hygiene, the bra and underwear items are not available for return excludes quality issue. (The quality problem has to be reported within 48 hours upon delivery, and the pictures clearly showing the defect is necessary). Any return because of unfit size or product not as expected is unaccepted. We will provide the accurate size as possible as we can, please be sure the size is suitable before making purchase.
Product-Specific Return Policies
Although we have a very flexible return policy on most of the items we sell, there are some exceptions. Some items (such as cell phone, Laptop or some large electronics) may have special returns policies.
All such kind of products is provided with a specific period manufacturer’s warranty, this warranty is offered directly by the manufacturer. Should the item become defective within the manufacturer’s warranty period (physical damages and damages caused by incorrect usage excluded), customers may send the unit back to CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ‘s Hong Kong office. CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM will help forwarding the item to the manufacturer for repair or replacement, and will look after the progress. The customer will need to cover shipping fees both ways.
This specific return policy applies to some certain items. Please refer to the specifications section for further detail before making any orders for these products.
- All customers should contact us by Customer Service Express ( http://www.CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ) before returning any item(s), CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM will not be responsible for returned item(s) without notifying us in advance. When contacting CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM please include the following information
- Photos of the front and back of the packaging envelope or box
- Partial shipment slips (if applicable)
- Photo, video, screenshot, or description of the defective item
- Photo, video, screenshot, or description of the defect or defective area
- Please keep all packaging material and partial shipment note(s) as they’re needed to for returns. After mailing back the products, please be sure to provide us the tracking number of the returned package, if there is no tracking number available, a picture of shipping receipt is necessary. If neither of them can be provided, we might have to process for you until the package arrive at our warehouse which may take one or two months, please kindly noticed.
- Refunds can be taken as cash through PayPal or CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM Store Credit. Store Credit is always for the full refund price without additional fees and doesn’t have time limits. Full PayPal cash refunds can only be issued within 90 days of order placement. Customers are responsible for all PayPal fees (if any) issued after 90 days of order placement.
- If possible, please make sure you have checked the package contents before you sign for it. In case of damage or empty, please refuse to accept it and contact us. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the integrity of all products as is and CANNOT refute the charges for the empty package.
- Please use the cheapest way to ship the item(s) back. Courier services such as EMS, UPS, Fedex, TNT, DHL etc are NOT eligible for return shipping cost reimbursements.
- Please remember to include a note in your package indicating the following details:
- your order number;
- SKU numbers returned and quantity;
- a short description
of the problem(s) of the defective item(s). This note will help expediting the processing time for you. Thank you.
- If the warrant period/return policy in a specific product detail page is different from the policy above, please follow the product detail page one. Please note that some of our items are non-replaceable or non-refundable.
- CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM reserves the right to make changes and/or improvements to this policy. Any changes will be updated on the forum/Policy Page/HELP section to keep the customers informed.
- If there are any further inquiries, please contact our Customer Services Express for more information.
* If your product is dead on arrival and the package takes longer (more than 30 days) to reach you, please contact us and offer the available proof of the delivery date within 5 days, we will then process for you according to the policy.
** During the rush season (such as Christmas) and holidays (including unforeseen delays) the warranty period will be extended – check the forum to see if there are any known delays
CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to collect Your Data by means that are:
- legal; and
If you visit CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ‘s web-site, your web-browser automatically discloses, and CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ‘s web-server automatically logs, the following information: the date and time, the IP address from which you issued the request, the type of browser and operating system you are using, the URL of any page that referred you to the page, the URL you requested, and whether your request was successful. This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you.
Any additional data that you provide, e.g. in a web-form, may also be logged. This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you.
Any additional data that your web-browser automatically provides may also be logged. This will be the case, for example, if your browser has previously been requested to store data on your computer in ‘cookies’ and submits them each time you request a web-page within a particular domain (such as CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ). This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you.
If you disclose personal data to CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM in conjunction with an identifier such as your name or your contact details (such as your e-mail address), CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM will collect Your Data. Moreover, any data that becomes available to CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM through any of the means described in the preceding paragraphs may be able to be associated with that identifier, and hence become Your Data.
Subject to the qualifications immediately below, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to collect Your Data from you and not from other parties. This undertaking is qualified as follows:
- where CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM reasonably considers that the protection of its financial interests requires that it gather Your Data from other sources, or from additional sources. This applies in particular where CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM has a lending exposure to you, and seeks information about your creditworthiness;
- where CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM reasonably considers that its capability to deliver quality services to you will be materially enhanced by gathering Your Data from other sources. This applies in particular to consumer profile data.
Where CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM collects Your Data from sources other than you, it undertakes:
- to do so only by legal means;
- to do so only with your Consent; and
- to declare to you what sources it uses, and under what circumstances.
CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to declare the purpose of collection in a manner which is clear and meaningful, and to avoid vague, highly inclusive statements such as ‘to support our operations’.
CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to store Your Data in a manner that ensures security against unauthorised access, alteration or deletion, at a level commensurate with its sensitivity.
CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to store Your Data only in jurisdictions where data protections are at least equivalent to those required under the OECD Guidelines.
CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to transmit Your Data in a manner that ensures security against unauthorised access, alteration or deletion, at a level commensurate with its sensitivity.
CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to implement appropriate measures to ensure security of Your Data against inappropriate behaviour by CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ‘s staff-members and contractors. These include:
- training for staff in relation to privacy;
- access control, to limit access to Your Data to those staff and contractors who have legitimate reasons to access it;
- particularly in the case of sensitive data, audit trails of accesses, including the identities of staff and contractors accessing the data;
- reminders to staff and contractors from time to time about the importance of data privacy, and the consequences of inappropriate behaviour;
- declaration of appropriately strong sanctions that are to be applied in the event of inappropriate behaviour
- clear communication of policies and sanctions; and
- processes to audit, to investigate and to impose sanctions.
Use refers to the application of Your Data by any part of CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM , or any staff-member or contractor of CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM in the course of their work.
CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to use Your Data only for:
- the purposes for which it was collected;
- such other purposes as are subsequently agreed between CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM and You;
- such additional purposes as may be required by law. In these circumstances, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM will take any reasonable steps available to it to communicate to You that the use has occurred, unless it is precluded from doing so by law; and
- such additional purposes as are authorised by law (in particular to protect CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ‘s interests, e.g. if it believes on reasonable grounds that You have failed to fulfil your undertakings to CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM or have committed a breach of the criminal law).
CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to use Your Data only if it has demonstrable relevance to the particular use to which it is being put.
CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to use Your Data in such a manner as to take into account the possibility that it is not of sufficient quality for the purpose, e.g. because it is inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, or out-of-context.
Disclosure refers to making Your Data available to any party other than CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM and You. The term disclosure may include many different conditions of data transfer, including selling, renting, trading, sharing and giving.
CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to disclose Your Data only under the following circumstances:
- in the course of business being conducted between You and CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM , where disclosure is necessary to a contractor, such as payment processors like PayPal and transportation companies. Where Your Data is disclosed in this way, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to exercise control over CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ‘s contractors to ensure that their actions are compliant with these Terms;
- in other circumstances that are directly implied by the purpose agreed between You and CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM at the time of data collection or subsequently. Where Your Data is disclosed in this way, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to exercise control over CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ‘s contractors to ensure that their actions are compliant with these Terms;
- with your consent, or at your request;
- where required by law, such as a provision of a statute, or a court order such as a search warrant or sub poena. In these circumstances, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM will take any reasonable steps available to it to communicate to You that the disclosure has occurred, unless it is precluded from doing so by law;
- where permitted by law (e.g. the reporting of suspected breach of the criminal law to a law enforcement agency; and in an emergency, where CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM believes on reasonable grounds that the disclosure of Your Data will materially assist in the protection of the life of health of some person), provided that CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM will apply due diligence to ensure that the exercise of the permission is justifiable.
In all cases, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to disclose only such of Your Data as is necessary in the particular circumstances.
Data Retention and Destruction
Subject to the qualifications immediately below, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes:
- to retain Your Data only as long as is consistent with its purpose; and
- to destroy Your Data when its purpose has expired, and to do so in such a manner that Your Data is not subsequently capable of being recovered.
This undertaking is qualified as follows:
- Your Data may be retained in CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ‘s logs, backups and audit trails within short-term retention cycles that are devised to protect the company’s operations. In such cases, Your Data will be destroyed in accordance with those cycles;
- Your Data may be retained beyond the expiry of its purpose if that is required by law, such as a provision of a statute, or a court order such as a search warrant or sub poena, or a warning by a law enforcement agency that delivery of a court order is imminent. In these circumstances, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM :
- will take any reasonable steps available to it to communicate to You that Your Data is being retained, unless it is precluded from doing so by law; and
- will only retain Your Data while that provision is current, and will then destroy Your Data;
- Your Data may be retained beyond the expiry of its purpose if it is authorised by law (in particular to protect CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ‘s interests, e.g. if it believes on reasonable grounds that You have failed to fulfil your undertakings to CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM or have committed a breach of the criminal law). In these circumstances, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM will only retain Your Data while that situation is current, and will then destroy Your Data.
Access by You to Your Personal Data
CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to provide you with access to Your Data, subject to only such conditions and processes as are reasonable in the circumstances. In particular, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to enable access:
- without unreasonable delay; and
- without cost.
CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to establish and operate identity authentication protections for access to Your Data that are appropriate to its sensitivity, but practical. This may involve some inconvenience; for example, relatively straightforward procedures may be involved in order to provide you with access through a channel that you have previously registered with CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM (such as a particular email-address), but may impose more onerous procedures if you wish to use some other channel.
In the event that you dispute some aspect of Your Data, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to take reasonable steps in relation to the amendment, supplementation or deletion of Your Data.
- not to seek access for frivolous purposes, or unreasonably frequently;
- to accept that deletion of some data may not be consistent with the provision of particular services by CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM to you.
Information about Data-Handling Practices
CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to make information available to you about the manner in which CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM handles your data:
- in general terms, in a readily accessible manner; and
- in more specific terms, on request.
Where Your Data is disclosed to a contractor, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to make information available to you on request about the manner in which CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ‘s contractors handle your data.
CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM undertakes to ensure that the information provided is meaningful, and addresses your concerns.
- not to seek such information for frivolous purposes, or unreasonably frequently; and
- to accept that the disclosure of excessive detail may harm the security of Your Data and CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ‘s business processes, and may harm CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ‘s commercial interests.
Handling of Enquiries, General Concerns and Complaints
If you have enquiries, general concerns, or complaints about these Terms, or about CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ‘s behaviour in relation to these Terms, you undertake:
- to communicate them in the first instance:
- to CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM only;
- in sufficient detail;
- through a channel made available by CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM for that purpose;
- to provide one or more channels for communications to CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM , which are convenient to users;
- to promptly provide acknowledgement of the receipt of communications, including the provision of a copy of the communication, the date and time it was registered, and CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM ‘s reference-code for the communication;
- to promptly provide a response to the communication, in an appropriate and meaningful manner.
You further undertake to not pursue CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM through any Regulator or the media:
- until and unless CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM has had a reasonable opportunity to respond to the initial communication; and
- while CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM and you remain are conducting a meaningful dialogue about the matter.
CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM declares that its undertakings in these Terms are intended to create legal obligations, and that those obligations are intended to be enforceable under appropriate laws in appropriate jurisdictions. These include laws relating to data protection, privacy, fair trading, corporations and criminal laws.
You undertake to seek enforcement only in a jurisdiction that is relevant to the transactions that have taken place between You and CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM , in particular the jurisdiction in which you live or in which you performed the relevant acts, and the jurisdiction in which CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM is domiciled or performed the relevant acts.
If you wish to discover the relevant laws in any particular jurisdiction, CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM draws your attention to the following resources:
- WorldLII Privacy Links
- Compilation of [U.S.] State and Federal Privacy Laws, Privacy Journal, Providence RI
- Privacy Law Sourcebook 2004, EPIC, Washington DC
- the Australian Privacy Foundation’s pages:
- Privacy International
Changes to These Privacy Undertakings
- not to materially change these Terms in a manner that reduces the protections for Your Data;
- to take all possible steps to prevent any company that acquires this company or any of its relevant assets from materially changing the Terms applicable to Your Data in a manner that reduces the protections for Your Data;
- where it is considering making changes to these Terms, or creating more specific Terms relating to specific services, to consult with appropriate representative and advocacy organisations;
- where it makes changes to these Terms, to ensure that the differences between successive versions are readily accessible;
- to maintain all prior versions of these Terms in such a manner that they are dated, and readily accessible.
CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM means CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM .
Your Data means data that is capable of being associated with you, whether or not it includes an explicit identifier such as your name or customer number. In particular, it encompasses all data that CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM is capable of correlating with you, using such means as server-logs and cookie-contents.
Your Data does not refer to data that can no longer be associated with you. This includes aggregated data that does not and cannot identify the individuals whose data are included in the aggregation.
Consent means your concurrence with an action to be taken by CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM . Consent may be express or implicit, but in either case must be informed and freely-given.
Secure Online Shopping
We respect customers’ privacy and keep all the information collected and transaction data confidential. With advanced security solution-VeriSign, your online shopping will be safer and easier. Learn more how CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM protects your trading safety,
We have purchased and used the VeriSign as our information secured software to protect trade process. Please click on the VeriSign logo to verify our membership for securing any information you send to us through internet.
McAfee Secure helps you to keep away from identity theft, credit card fraud, spy ware, spam, viruses and online cheating.
Our site is scanned by McAfee Secure everyday. By clicking the below logo, you would check and know how it ensures and protects your trading in CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM in safety and secured condition.
Paypal is one of payment options we offer for all of our deals. Our Paypal account is a verified business account. You will be totally protected by Paypal in the whole deal.
Without any MOQ requirement, you can get the retail product at a wholesale price. Also, we have more discounts to clients with large purchase. Find more discount information; check our product detail page on CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM .
Packed by our professional shipping department, your goods are secured and shipped by well known express carriers: DHL/EMS/UPS/FedEx/TNT in good condition. You could know the entire shipping process by tracking them timely with the tracking number provided by us. Especially, shipping to North America, Europe and Australia will only take 2-5 working days.
All of the products are brand new, top quality and well packaged. We offer you well-chosen products – all of which are carefully selected and quality controlled in our warehouse. This is your best opportunity to directly and safely access to the Chinese market – all things are done online, no need to travel to China to select suppliers one by one.
All the products you shopped on the CAEDVRCAMERAS.COM will be guaranteed for one year warranty. And our after-sales team will be patient in solving any problem you raised regards to our products and services.